Monday, October 29, 2012

Reforming society

In honor of Reformation Day (Oct 31) and latter-day Reformer Abraham Kuyper's 175th birthday, I bring you a summary of Reformed (actually Reformational thinking) on business in particular, but society in general.  The few readers (am I overstating that?) of my blog don't need to be reminded of this, but some of my friends don't understand what I mean when I say that our faith should make a fundamental difference in how we think and do our work.  I think that's my fault for not explaining it very well, but Ray Pennings and James Brink make the argument and demonstrate how far better than I can here.

Their work is part of Cardus, formerly Work Research Foundation, which offers one of the best expressions of modern-day reformation and a manifestation of basic Reformed (i.e. Biblical) principles such as the priesthood of all believers and the sovereignty of God over all things.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home