Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Structure the same, direction different

Well, I started this blog as a vehicle to disseminate reformational thinking and resources, and to generate discussion on things reformational. I never really intended to blog as a matter of regular practice. However, I've made a change. Steve Bishop (An Accidental Blog and All of Life Redeemed) does all I had hoped to do in such dissemination work. There is no need for me to replicate his work. So now the blog is dedicated to my occasional thoughts. Now isn't that special. We'll see how occasional they are and how thoughtful as well.

Here's a reformational question for you: Does the title of today's post accurately describe the change I've just announced? (Hint: What are structures, really?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home